Sunday, June 8, 2008

Yet two more members of the family....

The other day we went to the pet store to pick up some bunny food for our wild baby bunny we have living under our front steps and walked out with this......

Photobucket Meet Croc our new beta fish. Spencer was begging for a lizard, but I gave into this instead. I really should know better taking him with me to the pet store! I'm such a softy sometimes.

Then on Tuesday Dad called and told me that our cousin found something for the boys at the retention ponds. Well yesterday dad showed up with this.....
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket Meet Slider our new western painted slider turtle. the boys have fallen in love with him! I must say he is pretty darn cute too. He seems happy in his new home as well.

6 comments:

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

Typical boys! They love anything slimy and smelly. LOL.

Just be prepared! If any of them come to tell you their fish is "taking a nap"... at that point, you need to tell them it's time to flush the fish down the toilet. It goes to "Fish Heaven" at that point.

Bridget said...

Fun! That turtle is super cute!

one fish, two fish,
red fish, BLUE FISH! what popped into my head the second I saw that picture.

The Rose Queen said...

Hey, you didn't tell me about your new guys, LOL! I guess we were too busy talking about other stuff, LOL LOL LOL !!!

Oh and Hayley and Bridget, you both are funny!!!

EthansMommy said...

I am so glad you were on my blog so that I could get this blog address of yours! They look so cute and really pleased with themselves! I remember my first fish - His name was The Fonz. Yeah, he went to Fish Heaven as well! You have a super-cute family!

EthansMommy said...

Okay, I bookmarked you on my computer-bar thingy now, because I need to take the time to organize my blog list by my friends names, not the addresses l have on my blog page. Man, I need to go to bed...

3LittleFlowers said...

I know better... I wont take Gaby to a Pet Store EVER... Well.. I always repeat to her that she will get a pet when she is 10yo.