Monday, June 16, 2008

Just photos from the last week

Well we seem to just be going along with the flow right now. Nothing major going on just living day to day right now. So these are a few random pictures I had taken this last week. I realized I had no black and white pictures of Cooper so I had to take a few.

Photobucket Cub Scouts Zoo Day

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket New baby at the zoo

Photobucket

Happy Father's Day guys!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

This is his, my hand is caught in the doggy door face.


Photobucket

6 comments:

EthansMommy said...

Ooooh, Black and White pics. I haven't thought of that! The pictures look great! They are such cutie pies!

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

I love the naked baby pics:)

Dawn said...

Love the pics!

Kari-Anne said...

Great photos :o) I think you should get some of you also :o) I took some of me and Alex just to have some on my blog lol

Jer said...

I love the black and white pics. I just started doing black and white too after seeing some on Kari-Anne's blog. Your kids are so cute!

The Garske's said...

Oh, the baby giraffe is so cute!! I love black and white photos too!! So cute!