Monday, June 23, 2008

Its been awhile......sorry!

Well it has been awhile since my last post, so sorry about that! We have been busy like usual, but this last week has brought sad news to our family. Our Grandma Romero passed away on Friday. We have all kinds of family here right now, even Keith, Katie and Savanna are here from Alaska. We all decided the kids needed a break from all that other stuff so we made a trip to the zoo with everyone. We all had a great time and ended up coming back to our house to grill some burgers and hot dogs for dinner before they all headed back to Pueblo. Here is a slide show of out day together.

6 comments:

That Nora Girl said...

I am sorry to hear about your Grandma. It is good you had some zoo time, to take the break you all needed.

Bridget said...

I am so sorry about your grandma. It's nice you got to spend a little time with family and go to the zoo.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking about you and your family.

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Keep your chin up and I can't wait to see future posts of yours:)

The Garske's said...

So sorry to hear about your loss!! Hope everything gets better for you real soon!!!

3LittleFlowers said...

Im really sorry to hear that... May she RIP!