Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fun In The Sun

The weather is now really starting to warm up here the past couple of days, so we have been finding more things to do outside. The sandbox is always a favorite of Cameron's but now Cooper is joining him in the fun. He seems to love to shovel and throw sand, but the one thing he loves to do is to eat the sand.....YUCK! No matter what I do to try to stop him he still puts it in his mouth. Silly boy! Oh and we also find it quite fun to run through the sprinkler as well. I wasn't sure that Cooper would like that but he thinks it is also quite fun. I had to take him out finally cause he was shivering, he was not happy about that!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Fun in the sun



Sprinkler

3 comments:

The Rose Queen said...

CUTE!!! :o)

Andrea said...

Very cute pictures! Savannah loves the sand also! She has never experienced a sprinkler yet though! She loves the pool though!

Unknown said...

I've been scared to try the sprinkler (I figured he'd freak out) but Cooper looks so cute I might just have to try it.