Tuesday, June 3, 2008

BIG booboo....

Well this morning Cooper took a big spill. He was chasing after his ball that he was kicking, and when he started to run after it he tripped and fell face first onto the hardwood floor in the kitchen. When I got over to him the blood was rolling out of his poor little mouth, and then it started out his nose. My poor baby! Once I got him calmed down and got him to drink some water so I could look in his mouth I saw just a split lip. So now he has a fat lip and a sore nose. I think he will be just fine, but it still breaks your heart when they get hurt.


Photobucket

4 comments:

The Rose Queen said...

My darling Cooper, I am so sad that you got booboos!!! Allison is sad too. Allison and I hope that you feel better soon. Love ya!

Bridget said...

awww poor cooper. THAT is what little boys are made of :) Heads of steel!

Nicole said...

Poor Cooper. Doesn't it hurt you more as him?

3LittleFlowers said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! POOR THING!!!! It makes me want to cry!! :(