Thursday, February 14, 2008

Will They Ever Stop?

Photobucket Spencer has learned to turn on the charm when he wants something for himself, but he also has learned to be the big brother that loves to pick on his younger brother. There are days that I would love to be able to count how many times I have to ask those two to stop, or to be quite so that Cooper can sleep. Well today was no exception, so much for a day of love. The night started off nice, after dinner they all decided to take a bath with Cooper for the first time. Cooper has a blast with them and they had fun playing with him too.


Photobucket

Wait, I take it back there was that little scuffle earlier........


Photobucket Then they decided to pick up right where they left off before dinner. I know these pictures all show Spencer pounding on Cameron, but let me tell you that little squirt can be quite the instigator as well.

Photobucket

(Note the resemblence of Spencer to a young Kyle in this picture........crazy!)

The one thing about this behavior that scares the living tar out of me is, look who is watching and looking like he wants to join in already. Oh dear lord my future in the looney bin is looking more and more clearer....Please pray for me and my sanity.


Photobucket

No comments: