Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cousin Treven

Treven has become a very picky eater and has been losing weight instead of gaining so Kyle and Kelly are doing what ever it takes to get him to eat. Here is our cutie pie eating yogurt with his favorite mini M&M's. What ever it takes, right? We also found out this week that Treven will be getting a baby brother in July. The baby looks to be doing great in there. Yahoo one more boy! Poor Nana and Papa all grandsons. Oh well they love them anyway!!!
Photobucket Spoon, ha yea right, that's no fun!

Photobucket


Photobucket We love you cutie pie!!! Next time I will get some pictures of Kelly and that new little one on the way.

2 comments:

EthansMommy said...

What a great blog! Your boys are adorable. I can't wait for my Ethan to be able to make cars in the shop with his Grandaddy like yours are doing with their Papa.

The Rose Queen said...

You have no idea how much I love your blog!! I smile everytime I come on! Cameron is so adorable, Rachel will love that he can cook! Rachel loves to help also, I am always so afraid because it is always when I am cutting or on the fire. She once put corn into the tuna cassarole (daddy's, I don't eat that.) and daddy was so mad. The pot for the corn was right in front of her!! She just went to town. I had to make another one. Anyway, it is awesome that your boys made those cars how proud you must be. And Treven is a cutie too. How does a boy not want to eat??!! Just wait till he gets older. Oh, my mil and mom both have only biological grandaughters (5each) my mil has an adopted grandson and my mom has 1 step grandson.