Friday, February 29, 2008

The life of Cam.....

Ok I decided to add a little something to my blog called "Cammieisms". As many of my family members know Cameron has a way with words, he never ceases to amaze me by what he says. So when a new one comes out I will start posting them on here to share them with you all. So here is the first one....

This happened a couple weeks ago and some of you have heard it but it is still to funny.

So we had just finished eating dinner and Cameron stood up, drank the rest of his water and proceeded to burp. He then puts his hand on his chest and says, " ewu, I don't remember eating that", and just walked away from the table leaving Tim and I rolling.

One more thing, how many 3 year olds love to eat their eggs over easy? Here are a couple pictures of him enjoying his breakfast this morning. Funny Kid!
Photobucket

<

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Rose Queen said...

Check you out playing with your new baby (lap top) Don't forget about the kids, lol! Cameron reminds me of Rachel, she comes up with the funniest things and she is serious about them. She also LOVES to burp (too much). Now I want a hard boiled egg.. got to go eat.

Bridget said...

Oh my goodness! What a funny little guy! also, I just wanted to say that you have a great blog!
Bridget
(baby center June '07)