Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bath Tub Fun

Photobucket

There are days that I really think that Cameron would rather live in the bath tub. Well yesterday happened to be one of those days. He started out the day taking a shower with Spencer before school, then when I took a shower he cried that he could not take a shower again after I was done. Then later that afternoon it was time for Cooper to take a bath so I put on a movie for Cameron, but I swear that kid has "bathdar" or something, cause as soon as he heard the water turn on he came flying up the stairs and BEGGED me to let him take a bath with Cooper. Well as you can see I gave in and took the time to get some photos of them. I tell myself that I need to enjoy that he likes to take a bath now cause just around the corner is him refusing to ever take a bath, kind of like the stage Spencer is in right now.


Photobucket

1 comment:

The Rose Queen said...

First of all, you are up way to early!! 2nd can you say "waterlogged" joking, at least he will be clean!!
Oh and the pants are too cute. I just think babies are so cute in their bday suits because they seem so natural.