Sunday, February 10, 2008

Blue and Gold Dinner

PhotobucketLast night was Spencer's Cub Scout Blue and Gold dinner. This is Spencer's Den doing the Closing for the ceremony. We had a pot luck with a Chinese theme. We were all able to learn what animal sign we were born in. I found it to be very telling. Spencer was the year of the Snake, Cameron was the year of the Monkey, Cooper was the year of the Boar and Tim and I were born in the year of the Tiger. Very fitting if you ask me. The night before Spencer stayed the night at his fiend Jack's house. Here is a picture of the two of them and the dinner. They can be real trouble when they are together, but are great friends.


Photobucket

Then this is a picture of another good friend of his, Ethan. They went to school together last year, but this year Ethan has moved and now goes to a different school, but they are in the same Den so they still get to see each other at least once a week.


Photobucket All in all we had a pretty good time last night. Next up the Pinewood Derby in March.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Gen. You are one step closer to Mom of the year - taking your kiddos to boys scouts and blogging...You are putting me to shame.

The Rose Queen said...

OK, 1st I am sorry for your loss. I don't feel bad saying that he is very happy and out of pain. I truely believe that.
2nd- love the hair cut! It is great that you are so close to family.
3rd- Oh boy Cub Scouts. Truely dancing is enough for my girls. It is def. nice to have one gender for this reason. I hope to see you on BC soon!