Sunday, February 17, 2008

I Love Good Weather

The weather here these past few days have been so nice. It even was nice enough to melt the snow in the back yard so that the boys could get out there and play. So here are a few shots of them out there having some fun, and out of my hair for a couple hours.
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket These last two are of Spencer working on his back flip skills. I think he still has some more practicing to do, but he is almost there. He is going to be very athletic.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Rose Queen said...

OMG it looks nice out there. Cameron is even in a T but I know that the young crazy ones are warmer anyway. We are supposed to start out in the high 50's tomorrow and then go down through out the day. I hope you are well.