Friday, November 28, 2008

Look at him jump!

Cooper has this love of jumping for some reason. He jumps into the bean bag chair, he jumps when he dances, he jumps off the couch into the bean bag, and he will not stop jumping on my bed, no matter how many times he gets in trouble for it. So the other day I was out working in the yard and he was begging to get up on the trampoline (I use to use it more for a way to get him out of the way and kind of like a "playpen"). Well once I put him up there he took off doing what he does best........jumping! Oh and jabbering away.....


Cooper Jumping


No worries he was just eating what was left of his roll, and I made him get off to eat the rest......no choking here! LOL

3 comments:

Bridget said...

wow! He is such a cutie!

Nicole said...

Hihi, he looks like so much fun.

The Garske's said...

He is a good jumper!! Madisynn tries to jump, but her feet really never leave the ground :)