Thursday, December 4, 2008

I love bathtub time

I had a night alone with Cooper last night because Spencer was invited to the Pikes Peak Council Cub/Boy Scout pizza party for all scouts that sold over $1500 in popcorn. So Tim and Cameron went along with him, and Cooper and I hung out here, after his 18 month check up. He is now 22 pounds and just about 34 inches, tall and skinny. Funny little fact is that my nephew Tatum just turned 4 months old and had his check up on Monday and weighs 21 pounds and 27 inches.......he is going to pass Cooper right on by. What a chunky monkey. ( There are pictures of him in the Thanksgiving post). More of him to love I guess.

Well after dinner I put Cooper in the bathtub to pass some time before bed, and let him have some fun since he loves the water. Here are a few pictures from that.



Photobucket

Look at those eyelashes!



Photobucket I love his muscle shot


Photobucket



Photobucket Mom please put that camera away already!


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket He is saying "CHEESE".

3 comments:

The Rose Queen said...

Oh so cute! I am so going to show those pics to Allison as soon as she wakes up!

Kari-Anne said...

Love the photos :o)

Hey are you on facebook ? If you are come find me :o)

Hugs

Bridget said...

What a cutie! I love his face in the last one!