Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

As the years go on you start to find out that you have less and less to say about what your kids want to be for Halloween. The years of elephants, frogs, and cowboys are gone, and now have been replaces with ninjas and movie character(not the cute lovable ones either). I do how ever still have a say about Cooper's hence the reason he was a giraffe this year.

I did not get to go out with the boys this year cause I was able to take a mini vacation to Baltimore to meet a really good friend of mine, some of you may know her as the RoseQueen, the rest just call her Pauline. So I missed Trick or Treating with them, but by the looks of the candy stash when I got home, they must of had a good time. Thanks Grandma Carol and Grandpa Rich for helping daddy out with that.



Photobucket




The boys found the Halloween Box and found a couple wigs. So this is what my kids would have look liked if they were girls, Cameron would have been a pretty cute little girl!

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket Who knew that giraffes hate to be held still for pictures to be taken?



Photobucket

Oh I'm getting pissed!



Photobucket Dad did you see what they were doing to me? Thanks for the rescue!

No comments: