Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What 75 degrees in November?

We had a mini heat wave here the past couple day, so we took advantage of that and headed to the park cause the cold and snow will be back for the weekend. I like having a couple nice days here and there but going from the 70's to the 30's is hard on the body, no wonder why we are all sick around here. Oh well nice weather is nice weather around here this time of the year.



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Still have not prefected that darn action shot!



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Then Spencer and I were messing around and pinching things....don't ask but he thought it was hilarious.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Oh and then just a pretty sunset......

Photobucket

6 comments:

The Rose Queen said...

LOL! Oh the pinching is fun isn't it!!! btw, I sooo showed Abby the pic of Spencer in her unddies and you know what she said through her laughs????.... Ewwwwww! LOL!

Bridget said...

Those pinching pictures are so fun! I wish it was 75 degrees here :)

Nicole said...

Enjoy the watm temperature as much as i anjoy the cold ones here.

The pics are fun with the pinching finger. It's a great idea. Just thinking out of the box.

Breanna said...

LOL love the pinching pics! YAY for warm weather!

Susan Lechuga said...

Hello Nice meeting you. My name is Susan and I also live here in the Springs. Anelys told me about your blog and I look forward to getting to know you. Email me if you want. Have a great one and your boys are adorable. It was nice weds but yesterday and today killed me.

That Nora Girl said...

Haha! Love the pinching! I am glad you all enjoyed that spell of lovely weather. :)