Thursday, October 23, 2008

Santa's Workshop

Cameron's preschool class got to go to Santa's Workshop for their field trip this month. It was free for family members to go as well. So I wrangled my dad to go with me to help out with Cooper while we were there. We lucked out cause the day before it was rainy and foggy all day, and then the day after we went we woke up to snow, but while we were there it really was perfect weather.

This place is kind of like an amusement park for younger kids, with a north pole theme. It is really cute and the kids have a blast. There are all kinds of rides and big slides for the kids to do. I learned really quick why again Tim goes on the spiny rides with the kids and not me. It seemed like that is the only thing that Cameron wanted to go on. I had the biggest headache and tummy ache the rest of the night. Oh well Cameron had a blast, I guess it is one of those small sacrifices that a parent makes.

Photobucket The giant pepermint slide.


Photobucket



Photobucket Cameron riding the tilt-a-whirl with his teacher Mrs. Campbell and classmate Gillian.


Photobucket



Photobucket Cameron giving Papa a lift!


Photobucket

Cooper on the gondola ride with me........it made me nervous cause he did not want to sit still.



Photobucket


Photobucket

This is the the northpole, it stays frozen year round.



Photobucket


Photobucket

Cameron and his friend Rachael on the Christmas tree ride.



Photobucket


Photobucket

Cameron riding with Mrs. Campbell again



Photobucket I think he wore himself out. The funny thing was Cooper did not sleep the whole way home but Cameron was out in the first 5 miles.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Kari-Anne said...

That looks like a BLAST - wish we were closer so the kids could play there :o)
Hope you have fun with Pauline - bring your camera and share photos when you come back :o)

Bridget said...

How Fun!! I wanna go :)

Rebecca said...

That looks like so much fun!

EthansMommy said...

Oh my gosh- it looks like so much fun! Except the gondolas. They scare the pants off of me.

Breanna said...

Looks like the Family had a great time!!!!

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

That place looks awesome!!!!

I can't wait to meet you next weekend!!!