Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The hair is gone!

Well I was not sure if he would ever decide to get a haircut again or not. Spencer's hair had gotten so long and so thick, but this weekend he asked Nana to finally CUT his hair. So I have my nice clean cut little boy back! I love it! he looks so much older too. I told him that if he did not like it he could let it grow back, but so far it is a hit. My favorite part is getting ready for school in the morning, no more comb your hair conversation. Oh and Cameron got his trimmed also, so he is as cute as ever as well.


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

3 comments:

Quiet City said...

Such handsome haircuts!

The Rose Queen said...

LOL, I saw the other post before this one!!! Weird but I used your post from my blog and it went auto to that one!

Nicole said...

wow, the look quite different with shorter hair, but handsome never the less