Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pretty boring....

Wow weee we have been pretty boring lately! I'm not sure why, it seems like we are still on the go all the time, just nothing really interesting to tell you all about. I did make it out last Friday to the zoo with Cooper and Cameron. It turned out to be a good choice to go on Friday cause it has been COLD here ever since. Right no it is 39* out right now, and that has been a warm up from this mornings 30* when I took the boys to school. Oh man I'm so not ready for the real cold yet! Although the mountains now have snow on the peaks. So pretty!


Here is Pikes Peak with snow on it from this spring, but it looks like that again now, It is just to cold for me to go take a new picture, I'm a wuss.

Photobucket

Here are the boys riding the train at the zoo.



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I am not ready for the real cold either...it's coming though :( I love these pics, those train ones are super cute!