Saturday, October 18, 2008

A beautiful fall day

Today was absolutely beautiful, the weather was perfect. We started off the day getting ready to go to Nana and Papa's house so I could go to work for a little bit this morning. The boys just wanted to stay in my bed and not get ready. Then once we got back home Cameron got his motorcycle out and was giving Cooper rides, it was very cute. Tonight Tim took the older two to the movies and Cooper and I have hung out here, until about 20 minutes ago when he fell asleep on me watching Go Diego, Go. So hear I sit in peace and quiet, and let me tell you it is heaven!


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Just enjoy those days as special as they are.

I love all the photos.

The Rose Queen said...

Oh how special and sweet!

Nicole said...

Hi,

please check my blog out. There's something for you!

http://bissell-kids.blogspot.com/2008/10/award-award-award.html

nicole

That Nora Girl said...

Your boys are so sweet- I love your pictures!

3LittleFlowers said...

Finally I found your blog again... I lost my contacts the other day, so it is nice to have you again as I think I got most of the other too!!!
Boys are looking GREAT as always!!! We had haircuts too!!!!