Tuesday, September 16, 2008

On vacation....

Well we are on vacation but it seems that I will never get a vacation from being mom! Oh well that is life and I really wouldn't have it any other way. We left on Sunday for San Diego and I was so worried about Cooper on the plane and how I might be the next mom kicked off a plane for having unruly kids, but I got my self worked up for nothing I guess. The boys all did great. When we finally got our bags and cars rented we made our way over to Grandma Settle's for lunch and a very nice visit. We then made our way up the coast to Carlsbad to the house we are renting for the week that we are here. Here are some picture of the place we are staying and the grounds here in the community. It is very nice.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

The Garske's said...

We just got back from vacation and Madisynn did not do so well on the plane! Good for you, for having 3 good ones :)