Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just some cute pictures of Cooper

I have been so busy getting for our trip to San Diego I have not even been takeing many pictures. But you can be rest assured that I will be taking tons of pictures on our vacation to share with you all. So if you don't see a post from me for awhile, it is probably cause I'm enjoying myself at the beach! So here are a few pictures that I took of Cooper the other day being a super hero and also in my favorite PJ's from Aunt Lynne.

Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting



Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting



Photobucket Image Hosting

4 comments:

Nicole said...

He is such a cutie pie.

The Rose Queen said...

LOL, OMG how cute!!!

Pudgy Pencils said...

He really looks like he's going to take off flying in that cape...so cute! ;) You guys have a blast on your vacation!

EthansMommy said...

Who is this great big boy I see? Surely, he wasn't just born last summer!