Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Off to school......

Well as most of you saw in the previous post Cameron was going to be doing his PreK learning here at home with me since he did not get into the free preschool at Spencer's school. WELL.......last Thursday I got a call from the school saying that they had an opening open up and wanted to know if I would like to still enroll Cameron.....ummmmm.......YES!!!! So Friday was spent getting paper work and going to the doctor for a physical(which is a whole other story...poor kid had to have a blood draw) so that he could start school today. He did great with me leaving, had to even be told by the teacher say goodbye to me. He was just to excited!

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



So after we dropped him off, I was kind of at a loss of what to do with only one kid again. So Cooper and I went and got a Jamba Juice smoothie and just hung out all morning.

Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

I just love the fact that now you have to find things to "fill" the time with only one kid... Jamba Juice! LOL!

Jer said...

Cameron looks like such a big boy with his backpack. He looks so proud of himself. I bet Cooper really enjoyed his snack too. I gave Ellianna a slushy the other day and she would drink it and then pull the straw out and play with it. I totally know how you feel about finding something to do with only one kid. I've been going running in the mornings sometimes after I get all the big kids to school. Other times I just go to Walmart and walk around and look at everything. I'm pitiful! I know!

The Rose Queen said...

Oh I love the bird houses!!! & I also am jealous but super happy that Cam got into the prek!

3LittleFlowers said...

Yaay for Pre-K!! Im so happy for you guys!!! and he looks just so cute!!!

And LOL on not knowing what to do with one kid... I know that feeling!! :)

That Nora Girl said...

Seriously, all three of your boys just have the sweetest faces. Congratulations to Cameron on his first day of pre-K!

Kari-Anne said...

That is great news - and he looks sooooo happy :o)