Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Second Grader

Well Spencer has started back to school. He is in second grade this year, and is looking forward to this school year. His teacher this year is Mrs. Kovacs, and this is her 27th year teaching. Spencer loves her so far. Here are some pictures of him going to school this morning since I missed taking his picture on his 1st......... 2nd.........3rd......days of school(bad mommy).

Photobucket



Spencer found my old college bag and wanted to use it this year for school

Photobucket


Photobucket


Here he is walking home today

3 comments:

That Nora Girl said...

I think it's so great that he wanted to use your old bag!!

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

How cool that he is using your old bag! I used to do that with my mum or dad's old stuff too!

I bet he is going to love this school year! Second grade is so fun! ( I used to be a second grade teacher, so I am a little biased:)

3LittleFlowers said...

Awww... That's so cute... All kids loves their parents old stuff... Plus, it saves you money! WTG!!

Big boy: Have fun this school year!!! Second grade is AWESOME!!