Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cameronisms....

Well I have been such a slacker on my blog these past few weeks. Spencer will be starting school on Monday so I will try to get back on track once we get him back into a routine. But I had to get up a few conversations Cameron and I had just today.

Cameron is friends with our neighbor's little girl, but at times it can be a love hate relationship. I have been teaching the boys that no matter what the situation is you can NEVER hit, pinch or push a girl, just tell and adult and we will help resolve it. Well this morning Cameron and Alyssa were playing and I saw Cameron push her. So he had to come into timeout. Once it was over he came over to me and we discussed the reason for his timeout. I told him he needed to go outside and apologize to Alyssa. So he said, "OK mom then once I do that I will tell her I'm sorry." I guess he still needs to learn what apologize means.

Spencer was at it again today and caught another snake. So he put it in his usual bucket and was getting grass and whatever else he wanted to put in there with it. He then was looking in the bucket and was talking to the snake when Cameron said, " hey Spence, I don't think the snake speaks English". It was so funny!

Then one more thing today. We had just finished eating Spaghetti, and I had Cooper's shirt off so that it did not get ruined. I was saying to Tim that it looked like Cooper's belly was getting bigger. Then Cameron chimed in and said " it looks like he is going to lay a baby". I guess that is across between lay an egg and have a baby.

Man that kid cracks me up on a daily basis!

I will get more stuff put up on here tomorrow, I promise!

3 comments:

The Rose Queen said...

I want to borrow Cameron!!! He would totally make me giggle all day! :o)

That Nora Girl said...

Haha! Your kids are hilarious!

EthansMommy said...

ahahaha! Lay a baby!!! LOL