Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cameron's new space....

Well like most of us today, money is very tight here and the one thing that has to be cut out is the extra expense of sending Cameron to Pre-K this year. So I have taken it upon myself to be his teacher this year. I knew I wanted it to feel special for him and get him wanting to learn and have fun with mom while Cooper naps so we decided to make him his own "school". He seems really excited about it so far. I guess it will work until we can maybe get him into something at the first of the year.


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Cooper thinks he is ready for school too

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That's a great idea and I am sure he will love "going to school".

The Garske's said...

What a good idea! That is so cute!!

3LittleFlowers said...

It looks awesome!! I bet he will love it.. Good luck!!