Thursday, May 1, 2008

Snow Day?

It is May and we got to wake up to what else than SNOW! It was in the high 70's yesterday and then this today. I really don't think I will be able to put the snow stuff away until June sometime. It really has seemed like we start to settle into a nice warming trend and them wham-o, here comes the cold again.

So what am I to do with a couple of little boys that love to be outside lately? Well what else than to bring the outside in for the day. So we built a tent/fort out of blankets, chairs and the computer desk. Cameron played in there all morning and when Cooper woke up from his nap they were back in there playing again.

Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket I guess the snow was OK for just a day, just to see how much fun they were having inside today.

5 comments:

Kari-Anne said...

I can't belive your snow :o( that is so depressing . Sure love the photos of the boys playing inside . I think I will give up and sleep a week if we get snow .lol

Andrea said...

Wow! Snow in May! Crazy! At least your boys look like they are having fun anyway! (BBC mama)

Bridget said...

YUCK! We are supposed to get some tomorrow...what the heck? Forts Rule! how fun!

3LittleFlowers said...

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! Does nature understands that we are in May already????

Unknown said...

I can't believe the snow either! Hope it clears up soon, even though your boys seemed to have a good time.