Friday, May 16, 2008

All Aboard.....

Well Cameron was going through his closet the yesterday and came across his Thomas the Train set, and insisted that he be able to play with it. So I put some of the track together and he spent the better part of the afternoon playing with it. Once he was done he picked it all up and put it back away only to ask me to set up his Geo Track electric train set. Well Mom is not very good at figuring that one out so he waited until Dad go home and suckered Dad into setting it up as well. So yesterday was a day filled with trains. He was in heaven! Here are a few pictures with his Thomas the Train set. I never made it out to the train table in the garage to get a picture of him playing with those so I will have to do that today, and put those pictures up here then.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

The Rose Queen said...

Poor woman, all that boy stuff!! Well, maybe you'll have girl grand babies!!

Bridget said...

How Fun!! It's amazing how kids can stay entertained by the same thing for so long. I wish I had their imaginations still!

The Garske's said...

He looks very into that train set!! So cute!! BTW yes Madisynn is tall, a lot of people say how tall she is! I am 5'9 and Derek is 6'3 so I am sure she will be! I think she is around 32in right now

3LittleFlowers said...

That is certainly one thing that you wont see in my house!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Aren't those trains a wonderful thing! Isn't it amazing how the kids can use their imaginations for hours on end when playing with trains. We have the Geotracks at our house too and I have to admit that I even enjoy playing with them every once in while.