Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cooper's 1st Birthday Party!

Photobucket

So today we celebrated Cooper's first birthday. We are all going to be going different directions for the Memorial Day weekend so we decided to celebrate it today when we could all be together. I'm sure we will have to do something on the actual day next Monday as well, but we had a great time today. We took so many pictures that I had to put them in a slide show to show them all. We had mostly family and a few close friends over to celebrate. I still can't believe he is ONE! I won't lie I did shed a few tears at the thought of that. My baby is growing up too fast!

7 comments:

That Nora Girl said...

Happy Birthday, Cooper!

The Rose Queen said...

Ok I saw this in the morning and then again in the afternoon and right before Allison went to bed. Now I can comment, LOL.

OK, field day: looks like fun! Except I still am a little disapointed in Cooper's behavior towards another little lady, though she is cute.

Zoo: FUN! The two youngings look like they enjoyed it. I can't wait to take Al to the zoo, haven't yet.

Bday Party: OK this one will be long. So I was holding Al all 3 times I saw the blog. We watched the slideshow more than once each time. The whole time I say "Cooooper" and she would giggle. Every time the pic changed "Cooooper..." She just giggled and kept looking. She so thinks that he is cute.

Oh and I loved the pics too! I love the one with the crown. He knows that he is king ha?

I enjoyed your additions to the blog!!!!!

Bridget said...

How fun! I am totally thinking about doing a cow cake for James too, yours turned out awesome! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Nicole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cooper!

He is such a big boy now.

Bridget said...

I am tagging you! Check out my blog for more info! Thank you!

Andrea said...

I am tagging you...look on my blog for details

The Garske's said...

Happy birthday Cooper!! He LOVED that cake!! Too cute!!