Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tucker'd out...

Today Cameron and Cooper got to stay with Aunt Kelly and Cousin Treven cause I had a couple massages to do. When I got back to their house a couple hours later it looked like a cyclone had hit it, toys everywhere. So we just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to Aunt Kelly for taking on such a big task. Hope you got the house back in order again, and were finally able to get caught back up on your work. Cameron had a blast with Treven and must have played hard cause this is how I found him at about 5:30 in his room.


Photobucket

1 comment:

The Rose Queen said...

I love seeing your pics of the boys. The only thing wrong is that 530pm is too close to bedtime. I say this because OH how I LOVE bedtime being at 830pm. If Rach napped, she wouldn't sleep until after midnight (though I'd still make her stay in bed.) I love Cooper and the tiger plate. That is so cute. I also think that your doggie is cute. I used to have a beagle (sp) is that what she is?