Thursday, March 13, 2008

Saving Me $$$$

Ok I think I have the cheapest kid to feed right now. So Cameron has decided that the only thing he ever wants to eat is chicken flavored ramen noodles or as he calls it "chicken soup". This morning like every other morning this past week when asked what he wanted for breakfast his reply was of course, "chicken soup". After going around and around that soup is not for breakfast we finally decide on a waffle with the promise that he can have soup for lunch. Well it is now 10 am and I have been asked at least 4 times to make him his soup for lunch. Oh and guess what he ate for dinner last night......yep "chicken soup". I know that I should make him eat what ever I fixed for dinner, but if I did that he would just not eat, I mean we are talking about a 30 pound 3 year old. So if he eats it he will get it. So be it at least he is saving me money in his choices. I just hope I'm not ruining his future college days of only eating ramen cause he is sick of it from eating it all the time now. Well better go make that bowl of soup for his lunch.

No comments: