Saturday, March 22, 2008

Getting ready for you know who....

Photobucket

Well tonight we finally got around to dying Easter eggs. The boys had a great time and Cooper just sat and watched, never made a peep. I'm pretty sure he could have cared less about what his brothers were doing.


Photobucket Cameron decided he wanted to dye his first egg and hand green. Then when I told him his hand was going to be green he got a little concerned as you can see on his face.

Photobucket

Spencer is becoming a pro at this by now. He figured out how to make his eggs mulit colored. They all turned out very cute, and are now ready for the Easter Bunny to hide.



Photobucket Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Oh and one more picture of Cooper looking out the window, and I'm sure he was thinking.....What is up with this weather, it is spring and Easter and it is snowing, this is wrong so wrong.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Audreee said...

Happy Easter! It looks like you guys had fun dying eggs.

The Garske's said...

Love that pic of him looking out the window! I miss the CO snow :(

The Rose Queen said...

It looks like your boys are having a lot of fun being superheros!!! I love that you have PINK eggs!!! Got to stick a pink into the mix for mom. :0) I hope that you are having a fun vacation! I am having Gentri withdrawl! LOL!