Monday, March 10, 2008

Ok...Ok...I was tagged

Ok I was tagged by one of my Baby Center mommies, so here are my answers......sorry Audrey it took be so long to get to this, but here goes.......


10 years ago I was..........

Ten years ago I was 23 and was more than likely still partying it up with Jean and the "guys" in Fort Collins. Tim and I were planning our trip to Oregon, where he finally proposed to me after 6 years of dating.

5 Thing on my to-do list today

1. Get Spencer to School on time (Check....2min to spare)

2. Work on Laundry (2 loads done so far)

3. Take a shower (not looking good so far)

4. Take car through car wash (maybe I can get my shower then?)

5. Maybe start on getting garage in order again.


Things I would do if I were suddenly a Billionaire


Wow where do I start? Of course pay off all of debts that my whole family has. Give each family member enough money to live the rest of their life off of. Then one dream that Tim and I have always had a dream of owning our own island somewhere warm and tropical. I would also love to own a home here in the Rocky Mountains. I would love to be able to use it for charity work as well. Oh the possibilities are endless....

3 of by bad habits

1. Overeating when I'm bored.....ugh I hate that one!

2. Forgetting to shut the garage light off ( Tim hates that one to!)

3. Yelling too much


Jobs I've had...

Cleaning hotel rooms
Dairy Queen
Walmart overnight stocker (while going to college)
Office Manager for seeding company
FedEx courier
Massage Therapist in Therapeutic center
Massage Therapist in Chiropractor office
Self employed Massage Therapist
Mom


5 Thing people don't know about me...


1. One of my favorite show is The Hills on MTV(*blushing*)
2. I sing in the shower (terribly I might add)
3. I hardly ever buy anything new for myself
4. I hate, hate, hate bumper cars.
5. I really would love to be a surrogate for someone.


Ok I will tag http://evelonies.blogspot.com/, http://mylifeaccordingtocharlie.blogspot.com/, and http://www.dnhartman.blogspot.com/.

If you have been tagged, it is because I find you interesting, not because I want to annoy you. If you choose not to do it I won't be upset at all.

5 comments:

Audreee said...

Thanks for being a good sport, Gentri. It wasn't that bad...was it?
You know, I hat bumper cars too. I'm always the one stuck in the corner not having any fun.

The Hartman's said...

Thanks I will fill it out!

The Garske's said...

I worked at the one in Littleton, off of Arapahoe Rd. I love their food!!

The Rose Queen said...

Oh so you are a yeller too? Well we wouldn't have to yell IF THEY"D JUST LISTEN!!! LOL!! 6yrs of dating, I was 3mos preg. when I got my proposal (& only dating 9mos), oh well.

Jessica said...

I just read the tag. I will fill it out tomorrow. I am way too sleepy to do it now.

Thanks!