Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Who taught this kid to eat?

Cooper is by far the messiest eater of all three boys I think! Oh my gosh I can not turn my back for a second if he is feeding himself. Which by the way is all the time now, as he refuses to let me help without going into a full blown temper tantrum. Well Sunday I made some mashed potatoes and gravy. I was busy fixing the other two's plates and turned to see this......


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

I think he has more of his dad's genes!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL. Now you know why I carefully think about what Soren gets to eat alone LOL. But Cooper is just too cute.

Rebecca said...

OMG ... those pictures are too cute!! Michael is Mr. Independent too and gets just as messy. It's a pain but what can you do?!!?