Thursday, February 26, 2009

Beautiful winter weather

You really would not know that it is February in Colorado with the way the weather has been. I mean 60's in February is just plain crazy! Tim and I have decided that we have gotten no snow this winter really because we bought the boys new sleds for Christmas. Figures! Oh well at least I can sent them out to play more. Cameron and Cooper have been plating outside a lot the last couple of days and in true boy fashion they end up filthy dirty! That is a sign of a good day for a boy. Here are a few pictures of them outside yesterday. I would also love to know when all this illness is going to stop? It seems like at least one of the boys has something this winter......enough is enough!


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

6 comments:

Breanna said...

How cute! I will send you my rain if you want :)

glad they are getting some outside time!!!

Breanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Lechuga said...

I am missing our beautiful snow. I heard though that in March we will get hammered of course. Great pictures and the boys are adorable.

The Rose Queen said...

First off... what is with the kids doing the bunny ears EVERYTIME!!! LOL! Second looks nice there! And you got enough pics of all! hmmm why'd you delete a comment?

Audreee said...

I'm not thrilled about the mild winter either. However, it is nice to be able to shove the kids outside.
You have very handsome boys. I'm not just saying that because you are my friend either. lol.

Audreee said...

I'm not thrilled about the mild winter either. However, it is nice to be able to shove the kids outside.
You have very handsome boys. I'm not just saying that because you are my friend either. lol.