Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blog slacker!

OK Grandma here is the update that you have been begging for. I'm so sorry I have been such a slacker! The worst part is I have no real excuse except pure laziness. I have found it hard to get motivated this winter when our routine is well......routine. We are not out doing as much for some reason, I think it has to do with half the day is spent with Cameron in school and once he gets out it is time to eat and put Cooper down for a nap, so that has been limiting us I guess. Tim said that I need to take pictures of us watching TV, doing homework and playing on the computer and you would get the idea of how boring our life is right now. But I would hate to bore you that much. So I guess what I'm saying is that I will try to make a more conscious decision about getting out and keeping you all entertained. Thanks for still visiting my blog though.

1 comment:

The Garske's said...

Oh, I so feel you! My mom is bugging me all the time for more pictures! I guess we spoiled them with tons, and now dont have as many to share :)