Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thanks Hayley!

So last night I decided to try a new recipe that my friend Hayley suggested. It is called sticky chicken. So I got out a package of chicken wings and cut them up to make little drumsticks and wings(she says you can use any type of chicken) Salt and pepper (I added some garlic salt) the chicken really well and roll it in brown sugar. Put it in the oven and bake it at 350 till chicken is done. It comes by its name honestly, it will be sticky, but oh so good. So thanks Hayley for the yummy idea and for it being easy!

Cameron's face afterwards, he must of ate ten of those things!


Photobucket



Sticky Chicken

3 comments:

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

OMG! I LOVE it!!! hahaha! That was so adorable and I feel really special. *blush*

Glad you guys like the recipe!!!!!

Nicole said...

Everybody is raving about this recipe, perhabs we should try them, too.

3LittleFlowers said...

Gotta love your hubby!!! He is the one enjoying it the most!!!!! :)

I may have to give it a try to...