Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How dare you Mom!!!

So many of you know that Cooper has a blankie that he goes nowhere without it. So today was laundry day and I tried to sneak it into the washer, but failed! He some how saw it go in and then the full on fit started. He kicked and screamed, threw his binkie over and over, pulled all the CD's off the shelf, tried to climb up the washer to get it, and cried to the point of sobbing. Yikes it was ugly. Once I got him calmed down and distracted doing something else he still did that hiccuping sob for about 5 mins. It was kind of sad, but not sad enough for mom to not take pictures of it! Hehehe.



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Then once it was all clean and dry I called him into my room to get it, he was so excited!

Photobucket


Photobucket



All is well in the world again.....
Photobucket

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those pictures are too funny! I love the one of Cooper trying to peak in the washer. What a sweetheart!

Bridget said...

How cute!! He is so cute!

The Rose Queen said...

Dude... I don't feel bad.... I just Laughed and laughed!!!

Brooke McIntire said...

ROFL! He'll never let that thing out of his sight again! Too cute! Sounds like Nate and his "Blue Fish".

I left something for you on my blog :)
http://shutterflymomma.blogspot.com/2009/01/honest-scrap-award.html

3LittleFlowers said...

Awww... poor thing... Gotta love his happiness face!!! Too adorable!!!!

Breanna said...

OMG how funny!! dj does the EXACT same thing!

i have something for you!
http://breannaanddave.blogspot.com/2009/01/friend-award.html