Friday, January 30, 2009

Life through Cameron's eyes

Cameron had a firld trip yesterday to a local resturant. The owners have a son in Cameron's preschool class. He has been begging to use my camera a lot lately, so I decided he could use it at the restaurant with his friends. So the following is his recount of the day.

Today I got to go to Tyler's mom and dad's restaurant called Indigo Joe's. We got to sit where ever we wanted. Rachael sat with us. She has a baby brother like I do. I like Rachael. We looked in the kitchen and watched them cook our food, it was neat. The freezer was big, and really cold in there, I would be scared if the door shut me in there. We got to fill up our glasses with what ever we wanted to drink, that was cool, cause I got to have a soda! Then we got to eat our food, I got chicken strips and french fries. I had a fun time. Mom let me use her camera and took some pictures of my friends.


Mom took some of these too.




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket Here is Rachael and her little brother Caleb



Photobucket



Photobucket This is my teacher Mrs Campbell



Photobucket

This is Gillian



Photobucket My friends Christian and Gage.




Photobucket

Gillian took this of me!



Photobucket This is Madison



Photobucket

This is Riley



Photobucket This is another teacher Mrs McClain it was her birthday.



Photobucket

There were TV's everywhere. They had Noggin on all of them it was so cool!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Cooper got sleepy while we were there



Photobucket Here are my shoes



Photobucket

Here are my shoes up close



Photobucket Here is dad changing Cooper's diaper, hahaha!

Photobucket

I'm trying to see up my nose, and my teeth, cool!



So that was Cameron's post for his day. He thinks he is pretty special for getting to put it all on the Computer. I thought I would also put up a couple of Cameronisms also.

Cameron: Mom can you sit here and watch a movie with me?
Mom: Sure what do you want to watch?
Cameron: I don't know, I guess just find a rated R one that we can watch.
Mom: ??????

Cameron: Mom, I'm not going to say shut up or stupid while I stay at Nana's house tonight, OK.
Mom: That sounds good, please be on your best behavior.
Cameron: I know Mom
Mom: and please use your what?
Cameron: (blank stare)
Mom: It starts with a M, (me making the mmmmmm sound)
Cameron: Mayonaise?

4 comments:

Audreee said...

Great Post! I love the study in shoes. Save pennies for art school.

Kari-Anne said...

Love this :o) I may have to give one of my older ones a camera for the day and see what they end up with

That Nora Girl said...

Great post, Cameron! :) I love the Cameronisms. Someday I am going to tell someone else to mind their mayonnaise.

3LittleFlowers said...

Great post! =)