Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Parents have fun too!

This past wekend we were lucky enough to have Tim's Mom and Rich take Spencer and Cameron for the weekend and my Mom and Dad took Cooper for the weekend, so Tim and I could go and stay at my best friends cabin. We had a blast! We played on the ATV's, played games, had paintball wars(ouch those things hurt!), played cards, horseshoes, hiking, ate a lot, oh yeah and did a bit of drinking. It was a much needed get away that was for sure. Plus it was SO beautiful up there at the cabin. The weather was perfect. It was hard to come back to reality on Sunday, but I did miss my boys too!
Photobucket Lots of eating


PhotobucketThe Cabin


Photobucket


PhotobucketMy lovely Amy!


Photobucket Emily and April


Photobucket Ray and Al


Photobucket Jeff and Amy lost at frisbee golf.....so drink!


PhotobucketEmily and Josh


Photobucket Amy and Mike NEVER being serious
Photobucket Tim and I after lots of drinking

PhotobucketMike and April


Photobucket Gearing up for paintball

PhotobucketMike in action


Photobucket War wounds
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Drinking way to much!

Well there were so many pictures that there was no way I could get them all on here and explain them all, but as you can tell we all had a blast! When is the next one?

6 comments:

The Rose Queen said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! How fun!!!! You look like you are losing weight, OH NO!!!

And your friend Amy is very pretty like you said.

Kari-Anne said...

Looks like great fun :o)

Bridget said...

Oh my gosh, what fun!! I am a tad jelous :) I am glad you got to get a way for a little bit!

Unknown said...

Totally jealous!LOL Glad that you got to get away and have some fun!

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

How fun!!!!! I wish I was there, Gen!!! See you around on our board... LOL

EthansMommy said...

That cabin looks like the coolest place. That sounds like the perfect getaway. I am glad you had such a good time!