Sunday, July 27, 2008

A day at Pump It Up

It has been so hot here this last week that a couple friends and I decided to take the boys to Pump It Up. This is a place full of bounce houses, inflatable slides, obstacle courses, and of course the best thing of all air conditioning. The boys had such a great time with their friends, and even us mom's got in on the action. Cooper wanted to go on the slide over and over, so I must have climbed those stairs at least 5o times. I think he even suckered my friend to taking him up there too. It really was funny to set all the boys down to get a picture taken cause I really didn't realize that all of the friends that my boys hang out with only have brothers. Spencer, Jack, Ethan, and Chase are all 7 and Cameron, Andrew, Joel are all 4. I guess that is why they all have so much fun together they have two age groups and the older ones play good with the younger ones cause they are use to having younger brothers around. Time and money well spent!


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: