Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another day, another hike.....

We have been cooped up for to long, so we decided to go on a hike. Man it was almost to hot for a hike but we had fun anyway. Then afterwards we stopped at the park to play for a little bit.


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


PhotobucketSpencer trying to catch a lizard



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket I need to get better at action shots apparently


Photobucket

5 comments:

EthansMommy said...

LOL at the action shot! Those hats are too cute!

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

I really wished I lived in a cool place like that. I have been to CO several times and it is awesome! I am officially jealous!

Bridget said...

I love the action shot!

Unknown said...

wow-gorgeous!

The Garske's said...

OMG!! So pretty! Did I tell you I am coming for a visit to Denver in Sept? We may have to get together!!