Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spencer's Family Party

Well we started the party at the park. We got some kite flying, baseball, Frisbee, and some playground time in before it got just too windy and chilly, so we loaded up and came back to our house for cake and gifts. We are so very thankful for all of our family. We are all SO loved and blessed with such great people in our lives .

Spencer told me to write this:

I had another great birthday with all of you. Thank you for all the presents and money. I think I have enough money to adopt my tortoise now. So as soon as Mom and Dad get the pen built we will go and get one. I am way excited to get it. I also want to get my basketball goal up so I can play here at home not just a school. I have already read my snake book Papa Bill gave me. I also love my Nerf gun the Grandma Carol and Grandpa Rich got me, it is so cool, except Mom yells at me for shooting it at things in the house. OK that is all I just wanted to thank you all for all my stuff, you all rock! Love, Spencer

Here are a couple pictures from the day....
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

3LittleFlowers said...

I finally catch up with your whole blog!!! Loving all the pictures, and that cake was GREAT (both, but the reptile one was awesome...)