Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

Well we got to wake up to snow on Easter....boo! It was good to get the moisture but it also meant that there would be no hiding eggs outside this year. We still were able to make it to church though and Mom and Dad met us there. Then after church the rest of the family came over for Easter dinner. Which was so yummy and we all ate way to much, oh well it was worth it. It just means an extra day at the gym for me this week. I hope you all had a good Easter as well.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Audreee said...

Looks like ya'll had a good Easter. Nothing says Easter like snow! haha!

The Rose Queen said...

♥♥♥That looked like such an awesome Easter!! OH & girl you look soooo awesome! I mean it! Super HOT!♥♥♥

Audreee said...

Gentri-- I gave you a mommy blog award nomination on my blog.

Pauline is right. You are looking hot. If I were you I would wear spandex...all spandex!!